The 1008 is an integrated system for magnetic field immunity test according to IEC 1000-4-8 & EN 61000-4-8. The system is composed by a programmable current generator, 1008-01, and a loop antenna that is available in different sizes to select according to the EUT dimensions.
The generator features output current sensing to control the stability of the magnetic field produced by the loop antenna respect to variations due to cable heating, connections and power line fluctuations.
An audible alarm is generated during the test to warn the user.
The 1008 is available with the following loop antennas:
- 1008-02 – square antenna, 1 x 1 m
- 1008-03 – square antenna, 1,5 x 1,5 m
- 1008-04 – square antenna, 2 x 2 m
- 1008-05 – rectangular antenna, 2 x 1.6 m
- 1008-06 – circular antenna, 1 m
- 1008-07 – circular antenna, 40 cm