Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and services could be jeopardized. To proceed without changing the options for cookies simply continue navigation.
The types of cookies that we use
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the site and make full use of its features, such as to access the various protected areas of the site. Without these cookies certain necessary services, such as filling out a form, can not be enjoyed. By using our site, you agree that these cookies may be installed on your device.
These cookies allow us to offer advanced features, as well as more information and dedicated functions, as may be watching a YouTube video, share content through social networks or make use of browser add-ons.
Third party Cookies
Displaying content from external platforms: These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this application and interact with them. In the case in which is installed a service of this type, it is possible that, even in the case the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Widget Google Maps (Google)
Widget Video Youtube (Google)
Widget Video Vimeo
Enabling / disabling cookies through the browser
There are several ways to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. By changing your browser settings, you can accept or reject cookies or choose to receive a warning before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. We remind you that disabling cookies altogether in the browser may not be able to use all our interactive features.
If you use multiple computers in different locations, be sure that each browser is set to meet his preferences.
You can delete all cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click ‘Tools’ at the top of the browser window and select ‘Internet Options’, then click on the ‘Privacy’.
- To enable cookies in the browser, make sure that the privacy level is set to Medium or below.
- Click ‘Tools’ at the top of the browser window and select ‘Options’.
- Then select the ‘Privacy’.
- Click ‘Tools’ at the top of the browser window and select Options.
- Click on the tab ‘Under the Hood’, locate the section ‘Privacy’ and select the ‘Content Settings’.
- Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’.
Safari on Windows
- Click the ‘Cog’ at the top of the browser window and select ‘Preferences’.
- Click on ‘Protection’, select the option that says ‘block third-party cookies to advertising’.
- Click ‘Save’.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Click on ‘Explore’ at the top of the browser window and select ‘Preferences’.
- Scroll down until you see ‘cookies’ in the ‘Receiving Files’.
- Select the ‘Do not ask’.
Safari on OSX
- Click ‘Safari’ at the top of the browser window and select ‘Preferences’.
- Click ‘Security’ and then ‘Accept cookies’.
- Select ‘Only from the site’.
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of the browser window and select ‘Preferences’.
- Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy and Security’.
- Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site only’.
- Click ‘Menu’ at the top of the browser window and select ‘Settings’.
- Then select ‘Preferences’, select the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Then select the ‘Accept cookies’.
If you’re not using any of the browsers listed above, select “cookies” in the help section of your browser to find out where the cookie folder is.